Thank you too Kim over at I Tripped Over A Stone!
The rule of eleven comes along with this award. I answered eleven questions that were asked of me and now I will ask eleven new questions and nominate eleven blogs. Those books should abuser my questions and nominate eleven more blogs.
1. What’s your favorite midnight snack?
2. What childhood dream do you still hold on to?
3. Mountains or ocean?
4. If you had to choose only two things to eat for the rest of your life what would they be?
5. Who inspires you the most?
6. If you could fix one thing about the world what would it be?
7. What’s your favorite animal and why?
8. What is your go–to self care treatment?
9. Why do you blog?
10. If you could be a super hero who would you be?
11. Would you clap for Tinkerbell?
4. Crafts, chronic illness, andadulting
10. The honest imperfectionisty
One thought on “A little Sunshine from a friend…”
I love your answers! Thank you for accepting the award!!! I am so with you on the social media thing, I just went through seeing my brother with his kids and grandkid all in Charleston on vacation… I wanted to be there too! So, jealous? Probably. Feeling left out? Most likely. I’m curious about the researching on twitter. I am on twitter but twitter is beyond me! I don’t get it. (I’ll look for a tutorial on YouTube! Ha!) Oh! and the book, The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind. Definitely will check that out… as I dream of Africa! I have always wanted to go there! Thanks, Misty, this was great!~Kim